Every year, the Indian railway puts forward many job opportunities for enthusiasts interested in getting the latest govt jobs in railway. Currently, there are many available opportunities for all those who would be interested in getting any of these jobs. The opening goes from entry level to specialist level across all divisions. Here are some of the opening that any of the interested ones would want to look into.
- The southern railway currently has the maximum number of openings for the position of an Act apprentice. The required qualifications for this post are that the candidate must be 12th pass and have knowledge of relevant trades from any institution.
- Similarly, the north eastern railway has around 1100 positions open for the Act apprentice but the qualification required is only 10th pass with relevant knowledge about the position.
- For anyone from the sports quota, there are positions open in southern railway, and Chittaranjan locomotive works.
- There are a lot of positions open for doctors holding an MBBS degree like a general practitioner is needed in the northern railway section.
- The maximum number of apprentices are being recruited by the southern central railway and the northwestern railway department. All these positions donâ€™t need too much to get into, given the candidate has passed 12th. Some positions have only 10th pass as a requirement.
- Candidates from engineering discipline are also needed in DMRC with a background in electrical or any other relevant engineering discipline.
Applicants who are interested in any of these latest govt jobs in railway should go forward and apply because most of these positions will be gone by the end of December.
Joining the Indian railway is a secure option for many who are looking for a great job opportu nity right now. Different levels of positions are open for all from all 17 zones of the railway. For the positions that need the candidate to give relevant exams, the exams have to be given on time for him/her to apply for the job.