The Campus Ambassador Program is a platform for students who are passionate about creating an impact to start and run an active club on their campus. A Campus Ambassador is a leader with a keen interest in starting and building a community to share knowledge and resources. You will be the face of END and LS at your campus. You will be the representative of our vision for hosting great technical/non-technical sessions, workshops, programming contests, hackathons and building a great network of people all around the globe.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Introduce new and experienced programmers to our LS Tech and END platforms.
- Connect us to the programming/non-technical club and placement cells of your college.
- Conduct at least 2 events, one technical and one non-technical.
- Add Limpidstone and END as an associate partner in any fest that your college conducts.
- Conduct pre-placement challenges at your college.
- Create an END Facebook page/group for your college and use it to promote activities and information of END in your university.
- Conduct Hackathons in which END will provide prizes to the winners.
- Come up with innovative ideas on how END can associate with your university in other ways and if possible create a team to manage events.
Here are some of the best practices that we expect each of the Campus Ambassador to follow:
- Starter event: An Introductory session about LS and END and our services and product.
- Once your first event/session is conducted, you will be expected to fulfill your responsibilities for organizing activities every month. These can be contests hosted online, programming workshops, hackathons or even Guest lectures which will promote a healthy culture among the students
- You are supposed to conduct at least two events in a month.
Promoting Events And Us
The success of an event is judged by the number of people who participated in it which would reflect on the feedback of your progress. Now, before the event, the members of your team have to make sure that the event is properly promoted and publicized within the college and on Social Media and after which the event photos and a short report can be shared on your pages.
Submitting The Details
- You need to tell us the details of the event you are planning a week before the actual date of the event by adding it to the spreadsheet and on the WhatsApp group. You can also ask for help for the events and merchandise like stickers, goodies will be provided by us to distribute among the participants.
- You are supposed to attend the group call, webinar once in a month.
Note: Goodies will be provided by END which can be distributed among the winners.
During And After The Program
- You will get our exclusive swags just for CAs shipped at your doorstep.
- A certificate along with a LOR(if needed).
- Access to the END-LS slack group for career guidance.
- Internship and a job opportunity in LS or END headquarters(New Delhi).
For any other queries contact email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or WA on 9990992867.